Want to join the Jamis Team?
Jamis Bicycles® is continually on the look-out
for talented, enthusiastic and creative individuals to join our
growing "team". From our national and international sales
force to product development....from our marketing and creative
department to the "number crunchers", we're building
an ever expanding team dedicated to designing, building and marketing
bicycles unmatched in their performance, value and style.
If you think you'd like to be part of a winning team
in the exciting and evolving bicycle industry, please email your
resume with a brief cover letter explaining your experience and expertise
and how you can contribute to expanding Jamis Bicycle's winning course. Check below for current positions available.
Email your resume, salary requirements and cover letter
for your interest in Jamis Bicycles®.
|Current Available Positions
Sales Representative- Mid-Atlantic/Southeast
Jamis Bicycles is seeking an experienced Sales Representative to join our sales team in the Mid-Atlantic/Southeast
• Contact and visit accounts to develop and generate new sales in bicycles, parts and accessories within defined territories.
• Analyze needs of dealers.
• Research and contact prospect accounts and generate leads.
• Attend and assist with sales meetings, promotional events and demos.
• Must have a minimum of 3-5 years field sales experience.
• Must have had a successful track record in a designated territory and with account development.
• Technical knowledge in bicycles.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• A reliable self-starter who is motivated and energetic.
• Able to communicate effectively and possess excellent customer service, organization, and presentation skills.
• Able to foster and maintain account relationships.
• Extensive travel within the territory.
is an equal opportunity employer. We offer highly competitive salary